Bangkok Patana School Recruitment
Student Safeguarding and Recruitment
Bangkok Patana School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of its students and expects all staff to share the same commitment.
As part of the recruitment process applicants must provide:
- The name and contact details of three referees. One referee should be the applicant’s current or most recent employer. In addition to the written references, referees may be contacted to obtain a verbal reference.
- An up-to-date DBS Disclosure if from UK or police check.
- Documentation from universities and colleges verifying attendance and successful completion of courses undertaken.
- An up-to-date medical.
Current Academic Openings:
(Click on each title for the job description, which will open in a new window.)
- Primary Foundation Stage Class Teacher
- Primary Key Stage 1 Class Teacher
- Primary Key Stage 2 Class Teacher
- Primary English as an Additional Language (EAL) Teacher with Possible Leadership
- Primary Leader of Language Acquisition
- Primary Leader of Learning Support
(Click on each position for the job description, which will open in a new window.)
- Secondary Assistant Principal: Curriculum and Assessment
- Secondary Business Studies and Economics Teacher
- Secondary English Teacher
- Secondary Mathematics Teacher
- Secondary World Language Teacher (German)
- Secondary World Language Teacher (German and French)
- Secondary World Language Teacher (Mandarin)
- Secondary Drama Teacher with Possible Leadership
- Secondary Science Teacher (Physics Specialism) with Possible Leadership
- Secondary Head of Year
To apply, please follow this link https://www.patana.ac.th/recruitment-form/.