Kellett School – the British International School in Hong Kong is a non-for-profit school with a reputation for educational excellent. Kellett School is a through-train school from Reception to Year 13 with two preparatory campuses and one senior campus.
Student roll currently 1421; Senior 620; KLB Prep 320; PFL Prep 481
Kellett offers a truly outstanding education, evidenced by a BSO Inspection, membership of COBIS, FOBISIA, HMC and IAPS, as well as exceptional public examination results
We are currently seeking exceptional leaders and teachers to fill the following roles for August 2022:
- Deputy Head of Senior School (Academic)
- Geography Teacher, Senior School
- History Teacher, Senior School
- Assistant Head of School, Kowloon Bay Preparatory School
- Phase Leader, Kowloon Bay Preparatory School
- Additional Support Coordinator & Teacher, Kowloon Bay Preparatory School
- Music Curriculum Leader, Pok Fu Lam Preparatory School
- Music Teacher, Pok Fu Lam Preparatory School
- KS1/KS2 Teachers, Pok Fu Lam Preparatory School
- Mandarin Teacher, Pok Fu Lam Preparatory School
Further details for all roles and the application process can be found on our website: https://www.kellettschool.com/working-at-kellett/hr
Kellett School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of all the students in our care and expects all applicants to share this commitment. We follow safe recruitment practices, and all appointments are subject to an interview, identity checks, criminal record checks, and successful references.
Kellett School is an equal opportunity employer and as such treats all job applicants and staff with equal respect free from unjustifiable discrimination.