RECRUITING: Shenzhen College of International Education – Various Positions
In this exciting period of development as we expand from 1350 to 2000 students in our new campus, we are looking for strong teachers with experience at A Level in the following subject areas to join the team:
Start date: 01/08/2023
1st Round of Application Closing Date: 30/04/2023
Shenzhen College of International Education:
UK curriculum high school (Cambridge International AS/AL & IGCSE) for Chinese students preparing for overseas universities.
The mission of the College is to educate Students in a Challenging, International Environment leading to academic achievement at the highest level, and to develop social responsibility, Creativity, Independence and Enthusiasm, providing each student with the best preparation for future opportunities.
- Highly selective – English and Mathematics admissions tests
- Medium of instruction & communication – English, with students functioning at first language level
- 2000 students, High school only – UK Key Stages 4 & 5
- Accreditation – Fully accredited by Council of International Schools (CIS) & WASC (Western Association of Schools and Colleges in US) and regional members of FOBISIA & EARCOS
- Examinations – AS/AL, IGCSE (Cambridge International), (I)GCSE (Edexcel) – English, Japanese, Drama & EPQ
- Day & boarding school – teachers are not involved in boarding facility nor have evening or night duties
- Founded in 2003
Apply by letter with CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Application deadline by December 31st 2022 for the 1st Round of recruitment, and online interview by December/January. The next round recruitment would start in February 2023.
References will be taken up including direct contact with your current, or most recent employer for a safeguarding reference check and to confirm clearance from contract commitment.
To find out more about the school, please:
Check our school official here.
View our school VR map here.