JOIN OUR AFFILIATE MEMBERSHIP
The benefits of Affiliate Member of FOBISIA include:
- FOBISIA Affiliate Membership badge for marketing purposes
- A listing in FOBISIA’s termly newsletter for Member Schools, THE FOBISIAN
- Company details posted on the FOBISIA website and published in the Affiliate Members' Directory
- Discounted rates to exhibit at the Annual FOBISIA Leadership Conference, space permitting
- Opportunity to sponsor at the Annual FOBISIA Leadership Conference, space permitting
- Opportunity to exhibit and/or sponsor at other conferences throughout the year
- Opportunity to send an eShot (Once per term, subject to availability) to Member Schools via Mailchimp
- Opportunity to post news and updates on the Affiliate Member News Feed on the FOBISIA Website (once per term)
- Opportunity to provide a social media post for us to feature on our platforms (Once per term, at the discretion of FOBISIA)
- Opportunity to submit a webinar proposal to be considered as part of the termly Webinar Series
FOBISIA does not take responsible for the accuracy of information provided by Affiliate Members, and
Affiliate Membership of the Federation does not represent endorsement by FOBISIA of a member's service, programme or activity.
FOBISIA's Constitution allows for related organisations, including education organisations and suppliers of interest to FOBISIA's Member Schools, to apply for Affiliate Membership of the Federation. Affiliate Members cannot attend meetings, do not have voting rights, cannot hold office on the FOBISIA Board. Affiliate Members are invited to attend FOBISIA's Annual Leadership Conference, and may be admitted to other FOBISIA events as decided by the Board.
FOBISIA's existing Affiliate Members are generally represented in one or more of the following categories, depending on the nature of the products, services and activities they offer to the Federation's Member Schools:
- Assessment & Curriculum Services;
- Examinations & Awards;
- Consultancy Services;
- Financial Services;
- Food Service Providers;
- Furniture Supplies;
- Inspectorates & Accreditation Agencies;
- IT Services, Software & Systems;
- Musical Instrument Suppliers;
- Performing Arts Resources;
- Photography Services;
- Professional Development Services;
- Psychology Services;
- Publishers & Book Suppliers;
- Recruitment Services;
- Safeguarding Services;
- School Activities & Visits;
- School Supplies;
- Security Consultancy Services;
- Sports Management Services;
- Student Careers Advisory Services; and
- Teaching & Learning Resources.
The Federation is currently developing its provision to better cater for not-for-profit organisations through the membership.
Education organisations and suppliers that are interested in joining the Federation can contact a member of the Board or FOBISIA HQ to discuss membership and request a FOBISIA Affiliate Membership Pack.
Applicants must successfully complete an Affiliate Membership Application, which includes at least two references from existing or past clients, and a signed copy of FOBISIA's Code of Conduct for Affiliate Members. Applicants must demonstrate the relevance and commitment of their organisation to the Federation, including competence in supporting the activities and purpose of FOBISIA's Member Schools.
Once it receives an Affiliate Membership Application, FOBISIA HQ provides written acknowledgement of receipt of the application, and the FOBISIA Board, through its Membership Committee, makes a determination about membership. Annual Affiliate Membership Fees are invoiced per academic year (1 September to 31 August) and currently sit at SGD 630 per member (this fee is subject to change from year to year).
Successful Applicants are admitted as Affiliate Members once their Annual Affiliate Membership Fees have been paid. New Affiliate Members are invited by FOBISIA HQ to commence their Annual Affiliate Membership Benefits once proof of payment is received.
Read this booklet on frequently asked questions about FOBISIA Affiliate Membership.