JOIN OUR AFFILIATE MEMBERSHIP
The benefits of Affiliate Member of FOBISIA include:
- Discounted rates to exhibit at the Annual FOBISIA Leadership Conference, space permitting;
- Company details posted on the FOBISIA website and published in the Affiliate Members' Directory;
- A welcome and listing in FOBISIA’s termly newsletter for Member Schools, THE FOBISIAN;
- Use of the FOBISIA logo for marketing purposes; and
- Opportunity to send three eShots to Member Schools via Mailchimp and shared on social media;
- Opportunity to post on the Affiliate Member News Feed on the FOBISIA Website
- Opportunity to submit a webinar proposal (targeting Member Schools) as part of the termly Affiliate Webinar Series (request for proposals are on the months before the start of a new school term)
FOBISIA does not take responsible for the accuracy of information provided by Affiliate Members, and Affiliate Membership of the Federation does not represent endorsement by FOBISIA of a member's service, programme or activity.
FOBISIA's Constitution allows for related organisations, including education organisations and suppliers of interest to FOBISIA's Member Schools, to apply for Affiliate Membership of the Federation. Affiliate Members cannot attend meetings, do not have voting rights, cannot hold office on the FOBISIA Board. Affiliate Members are invited to attend FOBISIA's Annual Leadership Conference, and may be admitted to other FOBISIA events as decided by the Board.
FOBISIA's existing Affiliate Members are generally represented in one or more of the following categories, depending on the nature of the products, services and activies they offer to the Federation's Member Schools:
- Assessment & Curriculum Services;
- Examinations & Awards;
- Consultancy Services;
- Financial Services;
- Food Service Providers;
- Furniture Supplies;
- Inspectorates & Accreditation Agencies;
- IT Services, Software & Systems;
- Musical Instrument Suppliers;
- Performing Arts Resources;
- Photography Services;
- Professional Development Services;
- Psychology Services;
- Publishers & Book Suppliers;
- Recruitment Services;
- Safeguarding Services;
- School Activities & Visits;
- School Supplies;
- Security Consultancy Services;
- Sports Management Services;
- Student Careers Advisory Services; and
- Teaching & Learning Resources.
The Federation is currently developing its provision to better cater for not-for-profit organisations through the membership.
Education organisations and suppliers that are interested in joining the Federation can contact a member of the Board or FOBISIA HQ to discuss membership and request a FOBISIA Affiliate Membership Pack.
Applicants must successfully complete an Affiliate Membership Application, which includes at least two references from existing or past clients, and a signed copy of FOBISIA's Code of Conduct for Affiliate Members. Applicants must demonstrate the relevance and commitment of their organisation to the Federation, including competance in supporting the activities and purpose of FOBISIA's Member Schools.
Once it receives an Affiliate Membership Application, FOBISIA HQ provides written acknowledgement of receipt of the application, and the FOBISIA Board, through its Membership Committee, makes a determination about membership. Annual Affiliate Membership Fees are invoiced per calendar year (1 January to 31 December) and currently sit at SGD 575 per member (this fee is subject to change from year to year).
Sucessful Applicants are admitted as Affiliate Members once their Annual Affiliate Membership Fees have been paid. New Affiliate Members are invited by FOBISIA HQ to commence their Annual Affiliate Membership Benefits once proof of payment is received.