Educate & Celebrate are experienced teachers and academics who provide a comprehensive range of LGBT+ inclusive resources and training programmes for all Key Stages and subject areas in education. All stakeholders can participate including Leadership Teams, Governors, Staff, Support Staff, Parents and Pupils.
They take a whole school approach through Training, Policy, Curriculum, Environment and Community to ensure all participants are supported, are knowledgeable, are reassured and empowered throughout the change process. Current participating FOBISIA members are Shrewsbury International School, Bangkok Riverside who are participating in our PRIDE in Inclusion Award and Bangkok Patana School and Harrow International School who joined our PRIDE Youth Network.
Programmes are all delivered online, including:
- The Pioneering PRIDE in Inclusion Award – A whole school accredited programme for best practice in Diversity & Inclusion
- The PRIDE Youth Network Programme – Engaging young people in activism and campaigning for positive change
- Initial Teacher Training and Staff Training
- PRIDE workshop for Pupils
- Access FREE resources
- Join as a Member to access numerous resources created by us and our participating schools. See book collections for all key stages, accompanying songs for Early years, key stage 1 and 2, policy guidance, lesson plans, cross-curricular projects, curriculum maps, examples of work from pupils, posters, media and much more!
Educate & Celebrate are the go to organisation for LGBT+ inclusive training and resources.