Having delivered Online Safety workshops extensively in International Schools in Europe, Middle East, and Asia ( over 25 FOBISIA Schools), I have a wide-ranging knowledge of the technological context which in which international schools work and therefore have a unique insight into international schools and the possible Online Safety issues faced by the schools, staff, and students. Accompanied with my unique experience and advanced knowledge of online behaviour, this has allowed me to speak with authority on the dangers of Social Media, Apps, Games and Gaming Communities to FOBISIA Schools.
Regardless of any school’s location around the world, students grow up with access to computers, gaming devices & phones, all with access to the internet. This makes the Internet more accessible and became so important for remote learning during the pandemic, this has seen an increase in usage and screen time. Furthermore, most students love to explore and experiment, with Social Media, Apps, Games and Gaming Communities, therefore British and International Schools now require specific bespoke Online Safety workshops for Students, Staff and Parents, along with guidance on creating and maintaining Policies to keep Students, Staff, and the School safe.
With far more emphasis being put on Online Safety within ‘Keeping Children Safe in Education 2021’, the new requirement of specific Online Safety education adds to the importance of receiving the most up to date, relevant and appropriate Online Safety Training. ……….Be Ready
OnlineSafety4Schools provides –
- Online Safety Assemblies for pupils (Years 1-13) (ages 5 – 18)
- Online Safety CPD Training for Staff
- Online Safety Awareness Training for Parents & Carers
- Online Safety Awareness for Governors / Trustees
- Online Safety Audit for schools to pinpoint what is expected of the school, what is currently being achieved by the school, and identify areas for improvement.
- Inspection of and / or creation of Robust Online Safety Polices & Acceptable Use Agreements for Schools / Colleges / Academies / MATS
More details of the training offered can be found at www.onlinesafety4schools.co.uk or by emailing Jonathan Taylor at email@example.com