OxfordAQA is the international exam board that puts fairness first. Benchmarked to UK standards, our exams only ever test subject ability, not language skills or cultural knowledge. This gives every student the best possible chance to show what they can do and get the results they deserve.
- We’re the fastest growing international exam board. OxfordAQA is a partnership between Oxford University Press (a department of the University of Oxford) and AQA, by far the UK’s largest provider of GCSEs and A-levels. So while you may just be getting to know us, no one brings greater educational expertise to helping you nurture a love of learning in your students.
- We set academically rigorous British curriculum exams for your students. We’re also always asking ourselves challenging questions. Like, what would make our international qualifications even more relevant to the lives of tomorrow’s global citizens?
- But let’s be clear, fairer does not mean easier. Benchmarked to UK standards, our exams are every bit as rigorous as you would expect. And our qualifications focus on the higher order, critical thinking skills proven to equip students for future success on their educational journey, and beyond.
- We’re here to support international teachers every step of the way. Our team understands the challenges you face and is here to support you, responding rapidly when you need help, and finding the solution that works best for you. And our comprehensive programme of inspiring teaching resources and support includes year-round training and online access to leading UK subject experts.
- And one last thing. We share the same values and aspirations as all great schools and teachers. Like you, we’re driven by the desire to bring out the very best in every student. This mission is something we really do live and breathe. And that’s why we’re proud that many schools see us as their partners, not just their exam board.
For more information, visit oxfordaqa.org.uk or follow us on LinkedIn