Mobile Trigger

The Federation of British International Schools in Asia

The Taxman UK provides a comprehensive, online, UK tax service for non-residents.
Whether you're a British expat living overseas or a Non-UK Domicile but still earning an income in the UK from things like a rental property, pension, savings, dividends or wages, this means you fall under the demands of HMRC and still need to file a UK Tax Return each year.
For us completing your tax return should be simple, fast and stress-free. We appreciate how busy you are, and we also understand the complexities of UK tax, that’s why we’re here to help.
We’ve worked extensively with staff and parents of FOBISIA member schools such as Alice Smith, Malaysia, Marlborough College Malaysia, Jerudong International School, Brunei, British International School, Thailand, Vietnam & Malaysia, Wycombe Abbey School, China and King Henry VIII, Malaysia to name but a few.
As such, we are well versed in your UK tax needs and how difficult it can be to stay compliant and up to date from so far away. Let us take the strain so you don’t have to.
Contact us on

The Taxman UK - "Making Life Less Taxing for Non Residents".
tax returns | tax appeals | tax advice | national insurance | protection | tax concierge service