Viristar provides consulting and training services to schools to help ensure quality and risk management of outdoor and experiential education programs.
Viristar services include:
- Risk Management Reviews (Safety Audits). Assessments of whether the outdoor or experiential program provided by the school or its provider meets widely accepted risk management standards.
- Risk Management Training. Comprehensive two-day, four-day and custom outdoor safety trainings for program coordinators and trip leaders.
- Program Quality Reviews. Assessments of whether the outdoor or experiential program provided by the school or its provider meets standards for excellence in curriculum design and pedagogy.
- Curriculum Development and Program Design consulting. Customized support to help ensure excellence in program quality, including with outcomes assessment, activity planning, progressions, and experiential learning best practices.
- Business Management Consulting services focused on small to mid-size education organizations
- Outdoor Safety Consulting: Incident Reviews, Expert Witness services, and Risk Management program/systems development services
- Wilderness and Remote Medicine courses, including Wilderness First Aid and Wilderness First Responder
Viristar staff have provided world-class consulting and training for international schools and providers of outdoor programs in 15 countries across four continents since 2003. We work with leading schools in Asia in support of their CAS, DoE/AYP/IA and other outdoor and trip experiences. Organizations seek Viristar when they want expert guidance to help ensure uncompromising quality and safety in their outdoor and experiential programs.Contact information: Jeff Baierlein, Director www.viristar.com firstname.lastname@example.org +1 206 473 8050