As the world’s leading extra-curricular management solution, CHQ’s activity management software modules will transform the organisation of clubs and societies, trips and events, sports and fixtures, extended school care, community membership including holiday clubs, transport and now parents evening bookings too.
- An online management system for all extra-curricular activities
- Online activity sign-up for parents/pupils – managing activity payments too
- A range of system managed activity allocation methods
- A mobile app to take attendance outside the classroom
- Email & SMS messaging to activity participants and their parents
- Improved safeguarding - easily identify ‘who is where’ during ECA periods
- Create reports to analyse participation
CHQ is a hosted solution, bridging the gap between your MIS and your VLE, and offers a single sign-on (SSO) through your VLE or Active Directory. CHQ is compatible with the leading MIS providers, including iSAMS, Capita SIMS, WCBS Pass and Double First Engage.
We are working with a growing number of FOBISIA members including the British International School Ho Chi Minh City, Dulwich College International, Jerudong International School, The Alice Smith School and Tanglin Trust School.
Why not contact us for a bespoke online demonstration of our software solution to learn how you can significantly reduce extra-curricular administration time, improve communication with pupils and parents and increase participation: email@example.com
Address 2b Penn Road
City Beaconsfield, Buckinghamshire
Postal Code HP9 2NZ
Phone 01494 957050