As the world’s leading extra-curricular management solution, CHQ’s software modules manage school life beyond the classroom - everything from clubs and sport, bus and after school care bookings, parents’ evenings to holiday camps, all in one place. At the heart of our system is CHQ Activities, interfacing with the school management information system (MIS):
• Provide parents with a single web application to manage activity choices and event sign up, make payments, provide consent, view activity communications and personal calendars.
• Save significant staff administration time with easy population of activity schedules and single click allocation.
• CHQ ensures that daily activity registers are always up to date – pulling through registers and absence reports from the school MIS.
• Improve your safeguarding – record attendance on the CHQ mobile attendance app. to quickly identify student whereabouts. Access medical and emergency contact information.
• Improve communication between pupils, parents and school – easily send emails to activity participants and parents e.g. place confirmations, team selections, activity changes, travel delays etc.
• Easily access built-in reports looking at sign up or attendance rates across group, individual or activity.
We are working with a growing number of FOBISIA Member Schools including the British International Schools in Hanoi and Ho Chi Minh City, Dulwich College International, Harrow International School Beijing, Bangkok International Preparatory & Secondary School, The Alice Smith School and Tanglin Trust School.