Andy Barrow, Paralympian: Bespoke Workshops and Performance Consultancy
Andy Barrow, Paralympian and Inspirational Speaker
W: www.andybarrow.co.uk E: firstname.lastname@example.org
Andy Barrow is an international speaker and mentor who draws on his experience as a Triple Paralympian, three-time European gold medallist and former captain of the Great Britain wheelchair rugby team, to inspire and motivate audiences across the world.
Andy provides bespoke programmes for your students and staff such as:
- Inspirational Assemblies and dedicated Q&As for all age groups
- Interactive Workshops on Nutrition and Wellbeing
- Masterclasses in Communication, Teamwork and Elite Performance
- Inclusive/Para Sport PE Lessons
- PSHCE Sessions on Diversity and Inclusion
His sessions are also fully media supported to extend their benefits beyond the classroom, directly to parents and funders. Services include:
- Capture of photos/videos for use in follow-up sessions and marketing materials.
- Real-time broadcast/live tweet sessions via the school’s social media channels.
- Written accounts in the form or diary entries or blog posts, documenting the students’ experiences throughout the programme.
Andy will work closely with your team at all stages of the planning and delivery process to ensure that your school receives a 100% tailor-made programme that aligns directly with your school values, reinforcing all the key messages that matter most to you.
Stephen Holroyd: Principal, Shrewsbury International School, Bangkok
“Andy has worked at Shrewsbury International School Bangkok for two years now and has proven to be an inspiration to students, parents and teachers alike. His track record in international sport speaks to his determination, motivation and skill set but he is also able to convey his life journey in a fascinating and challenging way. Andy has opened the eyes of the Shrewsbury community to issues of discrimination and I warmly and wholehearted recommend his life’s work and example to fellow heads.”